Welcome to the first step of applying to become a NeON Sports provider. NeON Sports has a very rich and robust history that has helped transform the lives and communities of its participants. We’re looking for local sports organizations to help us expand NeON Sports opportunities throughout the five boroughs. If you’re interested, you can apply for a grant of up to $20,000 to fund a NeON Sports program. Traditionally, our sports programs have been extremely competitive. The application process is anticipated to be likewise. Grant recipients will be selected by NeON stakeholders including- community residents, business and cultural leaders, people on probation and local organizations.
Select the NeON site you are applying to:
Fiscal Status (select one):
Do you have insurance coverage?
Have you done this project or a similar project before?
The NeON Stakeholder Groups will be looking for inspiring projects that will serve the sports participants which who will be a combination of people on Probation and non- justice involved people. Please note, due to confidentiality requirements, no participant will be distinguished as either justice involved or not. Please thoroughly provide a project summary that includes a clear description of the central sport activity of your choice. (Maximum 500 words)
h). Type of project:
1). Please describe how your project can help participants achieve the following outcomes:
1) Download Project Expenses spreadsheet (open in excel and click enable editing button).
2) Fill in all fields
3) Rename the file and save to your Desktop
4) Once completed, please upload the spreadsheet using the Browse/Choose file button below.
Project Expenses File Upload
1) Download Goals and Outcomes spreadsheet (open in excel and click enable editing button).
4) Once completed, please upload the spreadsheet using the Browse/Choose File button below.
Goals and Outcomes File Upload
Date of Submission